Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Please pass the smashed potatoes.

In my world, I smash, not mash, as my way of keeping things interesting. This being the first post for my new blog, I will give a brief explanation of why it may be worth reading. I write of what I know, mainly life with four fantastically crazy children, a husband and a dog, in rural Idaho. (Incidentally, is there any other kind of Idaho?) I like to create mayhem in the kitchen by tricking my kids into eating things they can't pronounce, I like to rearrange my furniture on an almost monthly basis, I look for wildlife while I drive to the grocery store, and dream of what I could create, if only...
I anticipate each post may combine my love of words and pictures to create a mini-story, recipe or anecdote, to amuse and inform anyone up for a relatable laugh, or a tip about everyday life from an amateur.
My first request from my readers is that as much input be given as can be conjured . No comment or thought is too mundane. Feedback is necessary for improvement in all areas of life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priscilla,
This is such a cute website. I enjoyed reading all of it. Very witty, warm and fun. I had no idea you were such a great cook. Like you said, with kids, lots of time is spent making meals!